Join the Cakekraft Test Kitchen Tasters today!

Recieve free Cakekraft baked goods by joining up with our Cakekraft Test Kitchen Tasters.  I am working on developing new and improved recipes and need a few more guinea pigs to help us eat up all of the recipe “results.”  Once I have a recipe that I like, I always deliver or mail out the goodies to my group of exclusive tasters, who are asked to provide feedback in order to further develop the recipe or call it a success.   These days, I have too many baked goods on my hands, and need a few more sweet-tooths to join in the feast.   If you are interested in joining this exclusive group of lucky recipients, please send me an email so that we can get you on the list, talk about your dietary requirements, and get you eating!  michelle@cakekraft.com

GRReat idea, Michelle. Please count me in! I have always been a fan of your vegan stuff since I tasted it in Philly at a friend’s wedding. Now, you are going to mail me things to taste? For Free? Well, thats a deal I tell you. Yes!

By: Linda Chatsworth On: September 23rd, 2008 (8:18 pm)

Really.. mailing them out to people? Sounds good, I’ll taste the stuff for you Michelle.

By: Steve On: September 24th, 2008 (12:48 am)

Hey Michelle! You know you can ALWAYS count on me to test your delicious products! I’m going to Rochester, New York for Thanksgiving and will preorder some stuff to share with the Crosbys! I’ll get back to you about that next week! Congrats on the return to Pa and business! xox=D

By: Dee On: September 24th, 2008 (4:17 pm)

My daughter has been Vegan for years and I am always looking for cakes for her and the rest of the family to enjoy, so bring it on!

By: Donna On: September 25th, 2008 (2:44 pm)

Being your loving husband, I would like to say NO to this program. I want to eat all the test goods MYSELF please!

OK, on second thoughts I better not. I’ll be 300 pounds in no time, so people please sign up for this program and get these delicious things out of the house where they don’t tempt me.

By: warwick On: September 25th, 2008 (3:53 pm)

I would love to help out. My son and husband would also love to give advice. My son is allergic to diary and my husband is the skeptic. Can’t wait.

By: Brenda On: October 28th, 2008 (4:14 pm)

Hi Michelle, if you still need taste testers my husband and I would love to help. I am Vegan, my husband is not, though he loves my vegan cooking. We are always on the search for yummy vegan sweets as it is not so easy to find in an average food store… definately not in a bakery. 🙂 I am so happy you are back in PA. Best Regards and good luck on your opening!

By: Rebecca Swinden On: November 3rd, 2008 (5:07 pm)